Westside Marine offers scheduled boat maintenance, repairs, and custom INSTALL OF SLIDES, DIVING BOARDS & MORE!
Being a boat owner isn’t easy work, let’s admit it. One second you are having the time of your life, flying through the air, skipping off the water on your wakeboard; the next second you’re listening to a service alarm beep just loud enough to turn the whole mood sour. We understand that not everyone has the ability or time to service their own watercraft, so let us figure it all out for you.
Highest Quality Drive Train Lubricants/Fluids | OEM or trusted High Quality Replacement Parts for Repairs
As demand soars through the roof, and supplies are limited, Westside Marine is currently offering routine service and maintenance for your watercraft
- Oil Changes
- Lower Unit Service
- Engine Tuning
- Wiring Applications
- Fuel Filters, Drive Belts & Serpentine Path “accessories”
- Bilge Pumps, Blowers and Any Other parts Considered to be “Maintenance.”
- Prop Replacement
*Call for more information for any services not listed
Get your boat serviced now, not weeks from now. With our huge facility we are able to accommodate customers right away to schedule your maintenance and repairs faster.
100 hour service (on most watercraft) Please keep in mind, each watercraft is different; prices can vary based on your boat’s engineering. Our 100 hour service is a general outline of what you can expect for fees.
- Motor Oil | Lower Unit Oil |
- Fuel & Oil Filter Replacement | Full Inspection | Check for Codes if Applicable | Grease All Fittings on Boat & Trailer | Tire Trailer Inspection | Bearing Inspection | Lubrication of Hinges, Latches, and Any Moving Parts
300 hour service (on most watercraft). The 300 hour service scheduled includes all the same services your receive for the recommend 100 hour service schedule plus a full comprehensive maintenance appointment which includes the list outlined. Please keep in mind, each watercraft is different; prices can vary based on your boat’s engineering. Our 300 hour service is a general outline of what you can expect for fees.
*extra fee for ignition coil where applicable
- 100 Hour Services plus:
- Water Pump Service (varies per boat) | Zinc Tabs if Applicable | Thermostat Replacement | Anodes | Impeller & Impeller Seals Plus Housings | Spark Plugs (or ignition coils*) | Belt Replacement if Applicable
Individual Routine Service
Call for specific quotes
- For Example:
- Single Oil Changes | Spark Plug Replacement Only | O2 Sensors | Prop Replacement
Need a diving bar installed? We can do that. A Bimini ripped? We can fix that too. Westside Marine can complete your custom job in a timely manner and get your boat back on the water from repairs, upgrades, and more!
*Call for specific quotes
- For Example:
- Fiberglass Work | Gel Coat | Diving Board or Slide Installations | Upholstery Repairs | Bimini Repairs or Custom Bimini Shades
We hope to offer bigger mainline repairs such as engine replacements as parts start to become more available. With supply chain shortages currently affecting the marine sector, it is becoming increasingly more difficult to source parts from whole engines, to the bearings needed to rebuild them. For the time being, we are refraining from such repairs.